Take the Sleep Apnea Quiz
Top Reasons to See Dr. Daryl Robertson for Sleep Apnea
- Dr. Robertson understands how sleep apnea can impact not only the quality of your sleep, but the quality of your life overall
- Dr. Robertson and the staff have successfully treated many patients with sleep apnea over the past several years
- The fees charged by Above and Beyond Dental are very reasonable and competitive with other dental practices in this area
Important Information about Sleep Apnea
We all have problems sleeping from time to time. But if you experience difficulty sleeping on a regular basis, or if you snore so loudly that it keeps other members of the household awake, you may be suffering from sleep apnea. This condition is quite serious and can even be life-threatening if it’s left untreated. Sleep apnea occurs when you quit breathing for 10 seconds or longer while you’re sleeping. The good news is that there are several treatments available that can effectively treat sleep apnea, and Dr. Robertson has many years of experience in successfully treating patients with this condition.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
If any of the following statements apply to you, you may have sleep apnea:
- You snore loudly enough to keep other members of your household awake
- You fall asleep at inappropriate time, such as during movies or concerts
- Driving a vehicle makes you feel sleepy very quickly
- You grind your teeth at night and wake up with a sore jaw or sore teeth
- You wake up with a headache in the morning
- You feel tired throughout the day
Anyone can suffer from sleep apnea, but it’s especially common as people age. If you believe that you or someone in your family has sleep apnea, contact Dr. Robertson today.
Call Above and Beyond Dental for More Information
To schedule an appointment at our Borger, TX, office, call us at (806) 274-2285. While it’s true that sleep apnea can be a serious condition, there are many effective treatments that can alleviate the condition. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Robertson today to find out if you have sleep apnea and what can be done about it.