Top Reasons to Visit Dr. Daryl Robertson for Crowns
- Dr. Robertson has been fitting crowns for his patients in the Borger, TX, area for many years
- Crowns are an excellent choice to resolve a variety of dental issues
- The fees charged by Above and Beyond Dental are very reasonable and competitive with other dental practices in the Borger, TX, area
Important Information about Crowns
If you have a problem tooth that cannot be repaired with a filling, a crown is often a great alternative. Crowns (also known as caps) cover the entire surface of the affected tooth. Dr. Robertson offers his patients crowns made from a wide variety of materials, including one that looks almost exactly like your natural teeth. Once you’re fitted with a crown, your tooth will be fully functional once again, and most crowns last for many, many years.
Dental Issues Resolved with Crowns
A crown can repair a variety of dental problems, such as:
- Teeth that are broken or damaged
- Teeth that are misshaped
- Decayed teeth that cannot be repaired with fillings
- Fillings that are quite old or fractured and cannot be replaced with new fillings
- Teeth that have had a previous root canal
The Procedure Involved with Crowns
Dr. Robertson will make an impression of the affected tooth. That impression will then be used to create your new crown. After that, Dr. Robertson will remove any existing decay from the tooth, and will prepare the surface of the tooth for the crown. Once your crown is ready Dr. Robertson will fit your tooth with your new permanent crown, and your tooth will be fully functional once again!
Contact Above and Beyond Dental Today
If you believe that you or someone in your family might be a good candidate for a crown, schedule an appointment with Dr. Robertson today. You can reach our Borger, TX, office at 806-274-2285. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!