Top Reasons to See Dr. Daryl Robertson for Cleanings & Exams
- Dr. Robertson employs only highly trained, experienced dental professionals in his Borger, TX, office
- The fees charged by Above and Beyond Dental are reasonable and competitive with other dental practices in our area
- Seeing your dentist for regular cleanings & exams is the best way to take good care of your teeth and catch problems before they start
Why Cleanings & Exams are So Important
Most of us know how important it is to practice good oral hygiene at home each and every day. But what you may not realize is that even if you have exceptional oral hygiene habits, you still won’t be able to remove the plaque and tartar that lead to dental problems. That’s why it’s so important to visit your dentist on a regular basis for professional cleanings & exams.
What to Expect During Professional Cleanings & Exams
During a typical cleaning and exam appointment, a member of our trained staff of dental hygienist will perform the following procedures:
- Examine your teeth, looking for any signs of decay
- Examine your gums, looking for signs of gum disease or bone loss
- Closely assess the condition of existing dental work, such as fillings, implants and crowns
- Check for any signs of oral cancer
- Take X-rays when necessary
After the hygienist is through, Dr. Robertson will examine your mouth thoroughly, and will recommend whatever dental procedures he believes are necessary to resolve any dental problems you may have. But remember, the more diligent you are about coming in for regular cleanings & exams, the less likely you are to develop problems in the first place!
Call Above and Beyond Dental Today
If you or someone in your family is due for a professional cleaning and exam, contact our Borger, TX, office today to schedule an appointment. When it comes to good oral health, nothing is as important as a regular at-home dental hygiene routine combined with regular trips to your dentist for professional cleanings & exams. Call us today at (806) 274-2285.