Top Reasons to Visit Above and Beyond Dental for Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening can make a huge difference in the appearance of your smile, and that can boost your self-esteem
- Dr. Robertson and his trained staff of dental professionals have many years of experience in teeth whitening, both in our Borger, TX, office and by providing patients with at-home whitening products
- The fees charged by Above and Beyond Dental are reasonable and competitive with other dental offices in the Borger, TX, area
What You Need to Know about Teeth Whitening
It’s no wonder that teeth whitening has become increasingly popular over the past several years. There’s no simpler or less expensive way to dramatically improve the appearance of your smile than whitening your teeth. You may be tempted to purchase an over-the-counter whitening product, but before you do, you should keep in mind that those products are never as effective as professional teeth whitening. There are two reasons why: 1) When you have your teeth professionally whitened, we’ll create a custom-made tray especially for you, which means the whitening product will come in closer contact to your teeth; and 2) the whitening products that we provide our patients are typically much stronger than OTC products.
Special Reminders about Teeth Whitening
Whitening your teeth really can make a huge difference in the appearance of your smile. But it’s important to remember that it’s not right for everyone. Here are some special reminders about teeth whitening:
- You’ll have to repeat the process. Whitening doesn’t last forever. Whether you choose to have your teeth whitened in our office, or at home with one of our DIY whitening kits, you’ll have to repeat the process from time to time to keep your teeth at their optimum whiteness.
- If you have sensitive teeth, whitening may not be the best choice for you. Most people feel a small amount of sensitivity when they whiten their teeth. But if your teeth are particularly sensitive, you might feel even more discomfort.
- Whitening only works on your natural teeth. It does not work on any type of dental restoration, such as crowns, fillings, partials, etc.
- Avoiding habits that create stains in the first place is the best way to keep your teeth white. Those habits include smoking and/or drinking too much coffee, tea, or red wine.
Call Above and Beyond Dental Today
For more information about teeth whitening, call our Borger, TX, office today at (806) 274-2285.