Top Reasons to Visit Dr. Daryl Robertson for Teeth Extractions
- Dr. Robertson has been performing extractions for his Borger, TX, area patients for many years
- Dr. Robertson and his trained staff of dental professionals understand that extractions can be unsettling for a patient, so they do everything possible to make certain that you experience very little or no discomfort
- Fees charged by Above and Beyond Dental are reasonable and competitive with other dental practices in the Borger, TX, area
Important Information about Teeth Extractions
Given the choice, almost all of us would prefer to keep our natural teeth. As it turns out, dentists feel the same way. Unfortunately, that’s not always possible, which is why Dr. Robertson will, on occasion, recommend a tooth extraction for a patient when no other option is suitable.
While having a tooth pulled may not be an experience that most of us would choose to go through, the process isn’t nearly as uncomfortable as you might imagine. Thanks to modern dentistry procedures, and Dr. Robertson’s many years of experience, tooth extraction is typically completed quite quickly and with surprisingly little discomfort. After the procedure is done, Dr. Robertson will provide you with a complete set of instructions for you to follow at home to ensure that your recovery goes quickly and smoothly.
Why Extractions Are Sometimes Necessary
Any of the following situations may call for a tooth extraction:
- A tooth is severely decayed, and the pulp is infected. A root canal may resolve this issue, but if not, Dr. Robertson may recommend extraction.
- Gum disease has loosened one or more teeth.
- A patient has a compromised immune system. In this case, it’s better to extract a tooth rather than risk infection.
Call Above and Beyond Dental Today for More Information
If you or anyone in your family is suffering from a damaged or decayed tooth, or if you’re experiencing a severe toothache, it’s important that you contact our office right away to resolve the problem. You can schedule an appointment with Dr. Robertson by contacting our Borger, TX, office at (806) 274-2285.